Use In-Printer Dispensing for Lines as well as Dots
With the dual head ADU or ADu+ dispensing system built into your Speedprint 710 printer, you can dispense a variety of materials onto an unlimited number of sites. Think glue, conductive adhesives, flux, even silicone for gaskets. And of course, solder paste – in its own temperature-controlled dispense head. ADu+ adds the advantage of dispensing continuous lines as well as dots.
Use the dual head system for regular dispensing duties, without investing in a separate inline machine, or the floor space that takes up.
ADu+ for glue. Imagine the benefits of dispensing other materials from the glue dispense head right inside your printer:
- Dispense glue for greater mechanical integrity during component and die attach assembly
- Apply flux selectively to areas of the board to improve reflow efficiency further down the assembly line
- Dispense conductive epoxies for special components or demanding applications
- Lay down adhesives as dots or straight lines to simplify mechanical attach duties for shields, RF cans, connectors and other electromechanical components
- Dispense lines of silicone to form gaskets and seals right on the board
ADu+ for solder paste. Imagine even more benefits and applications by dispensing solder paste from its own temperature-controlled dispense head inside your printer:
- Top up pads that need extra paste volume before placement
- Apply paste to new pads arising from board engineering changes, without reworking the stencil
- Dispense paste onto every pad on prototype boards before commissioning a stencil
- Use a different type of solder paste in the dispense head to meet special selective material requirements on critical board areas
- Take boards back to your printer during your rework cycle to renew solder paste with precision for replacement QFPs, BGAs, and other fine-pitch devices
ADu gives you X-Y accuracies of 500 microns @ 3-sigma. The precision ADu+ reduces that to just 75 microns. But more than that, the ADu+ also lets you dispense continuous lines – perfect for numerous applications, including gaskets or affixing RF cans and shields.