Terms and conditions for our warranty
Manufacturer’s Parts Warranty
Speedprint provides this level of commitment and performance, based upon our objective to simplify and provide genuine value to our customers and their investment.
In order for this warranty to remain valid, the following conditions shall apply:
- Your Speedprint Representative shall contact you when your annual service is due.
- The annual service shall be carried out within 3 months of the service due date by aSpeedprint Certified Engineer.
- Upon completion of the annual service, the Speedprint Certified Engineer shallsubmit a copy of the service report to Speedprint Technology as confirmation thatthe service has been completed.
- The report shall include: customer name and signature, date of service and descriptionof the work carried out.
Not included in the Manufacturer’s Parts Warranty
Consumables, including, but not limited to:
- All greases and lubricants
- Any cleaning fluids
- Foil clamps
- Squeegee blades
- Green conveyor rail belts
- All filters
- USC paper rolls
- ADu paper rolls
- ADu tips
- All labour, travel and miscellaneous expenses.
- Paint work.
- All cosmetic finishing’s.
- All metal finishing’s.
- Damages to any non Speedprint product, 3rd party product / options.
- Damages to any pneumatic components from contaminated air supplied to the machine.
- Damages to any electronic components caused by unstable power supplied to the machine.
- Damages to any part of the machine from misuse of the equipment.
- Damages to any part of the machine from general wear and tear.
- Damages to any part of the machine from any external environmental conditions.
- Damages to any part of the machine from any relocation of the machine after the original installation.
- Damages to any part of the machine from any modifications made to the machine after the original installation.
- Any parts replaced inside the manufacturer’s parts warranty are only covered for the remaining duration of the warranty period, unless replaced during the final year of cover when the replaced part only will carry the standard 12 months warranty